- Tropical Storm Barry will move ashore along the northern Gulf Coast Saturday morning.
- A major threat of rainfall flooding is in play over the northern Gulf Coast and lower Mississippi Valley.
- New Orleans and Baton Rouge, Louisiana, are among the cities in a high risk for flooding rainfall.
- Hurricane, tropical storm and storm-surge warnings have been issued for the northern Gulf Coast.
- Storm-surge flooding will also add to the water worries, particularly along and east of Barry’s track.
- Power outages are likely in parts of Louisiana and Mississippi.
- Maine couple buys home that inspired horror movie ‘The Conjuring’
- Alligator swimming in Chicago lagoon captured
You May Also Like