The frightening revelation was made by expert gardener Trevor Jones, who runs the celebrated Alnwick Poison Garden. A specialist in poisonous plants, he told Express.co.uk that the danger of giant hogweed should not be underestimated. He shared a gruesome anecdote about a colleague who had fallen foul of the virulent eight foot plant, which grows in waterways and unkempt areas.
- Video: Avalanche Engulfs Car on Colorado Highway
- People in path of deadly, 170 mph Alabama tornado had about 9 minutes warning