Arizona Mom Warns Parents Against Dangers of Garden Hose Water After Baby Is Severely Burned


Apt2B Free In Home Delivery on All Furniture

An Arizona baby suffered horrific burns on his body when his mom accidentally sprayed him with scalding hot water from a garden hose that had been sitting in the sun for hours. 

Little Nicholas Woodger, a 9-month-old in San Tan Valley, suffered second-degree burns on 30 percent of his body as a result of the ordeal earlier this month.

His mom, Dominique Woodger, said she was filling up a kiddie pool at her home and accidentally sprayed the boy with the hose, not realizing that it was spewing scorching water after being left in the sun for several hours…..Click Here To Keep Reading


BurkeDecor.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

facebook-domain-verification=7kvohdsiridq9ru91pvegspn2bvq42